Registration continues through September. Come and sing with an excellect ensemble!!!
HELLO SINGERS !!
Our Sept. 6th first rehearsal is in the books. Singing Christmas music on a 90-degree day. What dedication from nearly 60 members!
A few notes:
- If you were not able to attend the first rehearsal - or have yet to register - please plan to do so before registration closes at the end of September.
- Registration fees are $20 for City of Hartford residents - or $35 for anyone living outside the City of Hartford. Since this is an unexpected change to a resident/non-resident fee structure (required by the Hartford Recreation Dept. and City of Hartford) - anyone wanting to pay only the $20 across-the-board fee that was expected - can do so (for the Fall 2016 session only). HCC will figure out how to fund-raise and pay for the shortfall. The $20/$35 resident/non-resident fees will be in effect (without this exception) starting in January 2017.
- Music will be handed out at the second rehearsal on September 13th.
- You will need to provide your own folder this year. Black 3-ring binders, black music folders, or a deluxe black choir folder (purchased through HCC) are all acceptable.
- See our calendar (below) for rehearsal and performance dates and times.
Watch our 2015 Christmas Concert Video
“Angels and Stars Lead to the Manger"